Tracking My Progress

Monday, September 27, 2010

compliments




I have been getting some compliments from family members about my weight loss.  Honestly, I can't even tell yet except fot the fact I can wipe myself and my clothes are a little looser.  I have been going overboard with soda and M&Ms and gluten free sweets.  Maybe it's my subconscious missing all of those carbs that I can't have... I want to find excitement in losing some weight but I know that I really am not trying to lose weight.  Right now my focus is purely on not eating any gluten.  Yes, that keeps me from restaurants and fast food, but how much weight could I lose if I was actually trying to lose weight???? If I wasn't drinking 2 sodas a day and coffee with tons of sugar and candy...  This week I am going to work on that.  I have my binging under control and my fast food addiction is simmering below the surface instead of boiling over and making me crazy, broke and sick.  I can do today what I couldn't dream of doing for the rest of my life.  Now, time for an afternoon nap befiore work so that I can rest like I mean it.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment