Tracking My Progress

Sunday, October 18, 2009

breakfast of champions


Today I am having salmon for breakfast. Well, salmon filet topped with stone ground mustard and chocolate silk Folgers coffee. Yum.
The diet hasn't been going too wonderfully... on the other hand, I am not binging like I used to and I am trying to make better choices. Some examples, I haven't been to a buffet in a month or so, I have plenty of fruits and fresh veggies in the house, I am trying to cook most of the time instead of eating fast food or boxed foods, and one more thing I am doing is shopping around the edges of the grocery store. I don't remember where I heard this but it is really true, the edges of the grocery store has healthy foods: produce, fresh meats, dairy, cheeses. It seems to be working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment