Tracking My Progress

Sunday, October 11, 2009

one step forward, two steps back.



I do well for a week or so and as soon as I start to feel great about it all, I eat horribly for 2-3 days. I ate pizza last night, leftover pizza and cheerios with sugar and sugary coffee for breakfast. Oh and 4 snack packs (70 calories each) of M&Ms. For lunch, more coffee with milk and sugar and finally the end of the leftover pizza. I gave T (my son Thomas) a fresh honeycrisp apple with cinnamon and a tiny bit of sugar (like literally a pinch) and one slice of colby-jack cheese. and V8 fusion strawberry banana juice. So, at least I make sure he is eating more healthy. Tonight is a dinner at a local italian restaurant for a family member's birthday. I know this isn't going to go too well... I'll start the diet again Monday (yeah... I know...)

No comments:

Post a Comment