Tracking My Progress

Sunday, October 11, 2009

metabolically challenged family


My family is big. Not in the amount of people, but in the amount of pounds per person. I'd say the average weight if you added us all up and divided by the # of people, would be around 325 pounds. Every holiday and birthday is a reason to go somewhere together and shovel food into our greasy faces. Usually a buffet, tonight it was bottomless bowls at the OG. One of my aunts can be particularly embarrassing by being rude to the staff and freaking out if she doesn't get her drink and food before or at the exact same time as the others. God forbid the server takes her food off of the tray last... by the 2nd plate that isn't hers she starts to bitch about 'where's my... blah blah..., I ordered blah blah!!!!' You couldn't make my family get active by getting rabid dogs to chase them. I would dare to bet money that instead of running they would probably just sit there and bitch at the dogs. Then declare that it must be 'their time to go', that 'God has a plan'. They make me crazy, but I love them. I am such a fat ass. Did I even have a chance??? Dear God, I have to change before my son turns into 'one of US'.

No comments:

Post a Comment