Tracking My Progress

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Introducing Fat Jane


I am fat. Not a little overweight, FAT. I am 315 pounds of jiggle. I don't intend on bashing myself in this blog. That isn't my intention at all... I simply want a place to vent and talk about my REAL life without judgement. No trolls please. Your opinions are irrelevant and will be deleted. Seriously, think about how sad it would sound if you actually sat down and told someone IRL that you are so sad and bored with the life you have chosen, that you must intentionally be mean to strangers to feel accomplished.

I lost 17 pounds in the last 2 months. That is a long time. 17 pounds is NOTHING when you need to lose 175. What a fucking number. I am literally the weight of two obese people. I am a single mom. Thomas is 2. The love of my life that I never thought I would have. I've gone back to college and I am proud to be on the Deans list with a 3.4 GPA. I also work full time. That's me in a nutshell. Welcome to my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment