Tracking My Progress

Monday, October 12, 2009

damn you, McDonalds!


I was doing well. Minding my own business when I was attacked by a Big Mac. Ok, not really. However, if you know what it's like to swear off fast food then I am sure you can understand the pure helplessness as a craving takes over your senses and sensibilities. I went to do laundry and came home with a Big Mac. No fries or soda. There's a small success in this story. I won't mention the fact that I ate a filet0fish on the way home. It was alright, I especially love the sugary tartar sauce and rubbery hot bun. Fail. On to the rest of my day. Oh, and I really need to remember that it always sounds better than it tastes. I live for the moment that I know I get to eat it, but right before I actually take a bite. Where reality and cravings mingle together. When it's ok that I am going to eat it because I dont taste the grease and feel that uckky full feeling yet. Yup, right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment